Acceptable Use Policy
- Our Acceptable Use Policy stipulates the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.brandbuildingsolution.com. This Acceptable Use Policy applies to anyone visiting or using our site.
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
- This site may not be used in any way:
- Breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- Is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent or effect.
- Harms or attempts to harm minors in any way.
- Transmits, or procures the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- Knowingly transmits any data, or sends or uploads any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
- Furthermore, you agree:
- To abide by out terms of website use by not reproducing, duplicating, copying or reselling any part of tour website.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
- Should there be an indication of a breach of this acceptable use policy through your used of this website, we will use our discretion to determine the extent of that breach. Any such breach will result in appropriate action taken, at our discretion and as we deem fit.
- Immediate temporary or permanent termination of your right to use our site.
- Immediate temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to cease your actions.
- Legal proceedings against you for recovery of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably deem fit.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy are not limited. We may take any other reasonable action we deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
- At any time in the future we may amend out Acceptable Use Policy. The onus is on you to check if this policy has been amended, as they are legally binding on you.